Privacy Statement Myrthe Mylius Photography
Myrthe Mylius Photography is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details Privacy Officer:
Myrthe Mylius Photography
Jac. P. Thijsseweg 10
2408ER Alphen aan den Rijn
Personal data that we process:
We process your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name;
- Address data;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence and by telephone;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network).
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
We do not process special and / or sensitive personal data from you.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our offers by email;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To be able to provide our services;
- We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- We monitor your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs;
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our administration and / or tax return.
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of ours).
How we protect personal data:
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact email@example.com.
How long do we keep personal data:
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
We share your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. We use the following types of cookies: